Premium Ridge Da Yu Green
Organically grown in 2,200 meters above sea level, it is Taiwan's highest altitude tea production area. It is often covered in clouds and mists and surrounded by fresh streams and the cool crisp air of the high mountains.
This green tea is distinguished by its delicate scent and well-balanced with long-lasting sweet aftertaste. Da-Yu-Ling tea is produced in small amount.
Growing areas: Da Yu Ling Ridge, above 2600 meters high
Do we offer sample testers?
Of course we do! How can you tell if you like our tea without tasting?! We are glad to send you sample teas FREE OF CHARGE with pre-paid shipping cost. Feel free to reach out and let us know more about your personal preferences, this is going to be a wow experience.
There are many grades of teas for the same varietal. Please contact us for product inquiry.
DRY LEAVES AFTER BREWING TEA LIQUID Artisanal rolled into small tight balls. Unfurled leaves in beautifully whole shape. Thick and tender. Light yellow color with earthy undertone and natural long-lasting sweet aftertaste.
CUSTOM PACKAGING CUSTOM TEA BAG SERVICE Loose leaves from 1 kilogram only. Further discount will be offered for bulk purchasing Our in-house design team offers you all aspect brand packaging solution Rectangular pillow & triangle pyramid tea bag with customized design pouches.
We treat every tea leaf as gift from nature and process with all our hearts to reflect its pure taste.
All our tea leaves are:
- naturally grown with natural approach that rhymes with nature.
- young tender leaves at competition grade without bitterness or astringency
- hand-plucked with one-tip-three-leaf grade
- processed by award-winning tea masters with over 30 years of experience
- Non-harmful Residues or artificial flavoring
- Mountain teas signature delicate scent and sweet aftertaste.
- All the tea leaves will go through strict testing to ensure no harmful residues.
- All of our products passed national RBPR insecticides check and certified by Taiwan Council of Agriculture.
- Health Cerfiticate issued by Ministry of Health and Welfare