Jin-Xuan is a special variety of Camellia Sinesis (tea plant), known for producing Oolong with a special fragrance and a very light creaminess. Alishan Jin Xuan has a milky aroma mixed with fresh, clean floral aromas, silky smooth mouth feel. An incredibly smooth oolong with natural milky notes and gentle fragrance, containing no added flavoring.
There are many grades of teas for the same varietal. Please contact us for product inquiry.
DRY LEAVES AFTER BREWING TEA LIQUID Artisanal rolled into small tight balls. Unfurled leaves in beautifully whole shape. Thick and tender. Pale yellow color with note of flowery aroma and mild creamy finish. Very freshing tea.
CUSTOM PACKAGING CUSTOM TEA BAG SERVICE Loose leaves from 1 kilogram only. Further discount will be offered for bulk purchasing Our in-house design team offers you all aspect brand packaging solution Rectangular pillow & triangle pyramid tea bag with customized design pouches.
We treat every tea leaf as gift from nature and process with all our hearts to reflect its pure taste.
All our tea leaves are:
- naturally grown with natural approach that rhymes with nature.
- young tender leaves at competition grade without bitterness or astringency
- hand-plucked with one-tip-three-leaf grade
- processed by award-winning tea masters with over 30 years of experience
- Non-harmful Residues or artificial flavoring
- Mountain teas signature delicate scent and sweet aftertaste.
- All the tea leaves will go through strict testing to ensure no harmful residues.
- All of our products passed national RBPR insecticides check and certified by Taiwan Council of Agriculture.
- Health Cerfiticate issued by Ministry of Health and Welfare